b thang.

[newest]
They fill me with feelings.
Today, frustration.
Did you know a fustrum or a frustum (i cannot recall) is a cone with the point take off?
Well, it is.
It's cold.
I took the day off school.
I ate a brownie, and wore 3 kinds of underwear.
I'm trying to paint a large picture of myself. It's very difficult. It's okay so far.
Its so cold in here.
Sometimes people don't type like they are talking to other people but like they are just excerpting their brain. I decided i like it - although sometimes it's hard to understand.
I feel out of touch with people i've never really been in touch with. Christ, it's cold. I wish i was in touch with them, often. I'd like to maybe have a telepathic conversation with several people I've never met and probably never will. For some reason, i am imagining it to be blue and vaguely metallic, with some kind of mystic portal for each person. It might be fun, and there'd be ham sandwiches (even though really ham sandwiches arent the best food to serve at telepathic parties). When i talk or type about thing they always have their own special picture in my head.
Today i am explaining about myself, because most people who read this (which is actually the most miniscule population of the WHOLE human race) don't know me. Actually, there are probably only 3 people who read this. Well only one for sure. And that person does know me. BUT if someone else reads it i am explaining about myself because you don't know anything about me.
i hate when you have something in your hair but you can't see what it is because it's in you hair. I am guessing most people who read this will know this something to be paint.
for most people who don't read this: basically, i am a terribly lazy person with pretty low, and deeply, deeply embedded self-esteem, but sometimes i make things or do things which other people think are beautiful. And sometimes i make things or do things for people which let them know i care about them. I am clever, and (believe it or not) modest. But also honest. I'm a critic. Sometimes i actually quite like to show off. but that is only sometimes. Sometimes i get really, realy sad. I can make people laugh. I only cry in bed though, because i look after people. i don't know why, but they shouldnt look after me. I like taking photos, and i like when they come out well even more. I am currently trying to be un-lazy, so as to get a film full of scissors and ice developed. i want to get back and paint but i feel sick and i dont want to paint witout music but i don't want to have music on but it's too quiet but i don't want noise.
this was supposed to be a different sort of entry, but it seems
it isnt.
commentz